Saturday, December 30, 2006

I'm BAAAAACK!!! - Part One

As most of you know, My family went to Las Vegas right after Christmas. We had a great time and I am now trying to get back to the real-ish world. I haven't been to my computer in a week, so I have a TON to share, so bear with me.

First, CHRISTMAS!!!

We had wonderful fun and everyone loved their gifts. There was a little of this going on, I had to admit...

But there were no KUI (knitting under the influence) mishaps. I just quit when it got too hard to concentrate!

I made my brother a Fake Isle Hat from MagKnits (details):

Doesn't he look excited? Plus, he's single gals!!

My Mom and Dad both got a pair of Fuzzy Feet:


Here's Dad, modelling his pair (he wore them for two days, God bless him!)

I received some lovely knitting books, including At Knit's End, Dyeing to Knit, A Second Treasury of Magical Knitting, a Joann's Gift Card (yes, it's already spent!), the Seventh (and final, sniff) season of The West Wing, yummy candy and.....a ticket to see Jerry Seinfeld in Vegas! My brother is a HUGE fan!

Next, since blogger is being stupid and will only let me upload a certain number of pictures at a time, will be VEGAS!!!

No comments: