Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Nothing's on TV, so we'll pretend it's Wednesday...
I am getting annoyed at this time because you never know when shows are rerunning.....so here is the early edition of What's-up Wednesday...



...and I'm listening to this and this.....

....and I'm still waiting for this.

As I mentioned last time, my parents came down and we went to the AFI Dallas International Film Festival and went to see my brother's film on the big screen. They had a really good turn out, say 80% full, and only six people walked out, and that was toward the end, so I don't think that's bad at all. Go Daniel!! (here's a review) I got to sit by the nice lady who jumped during Happy Feet. Needless to say, I was wondering how she ended up in this movie that has been said to be rated a "hard R". She was quite vocal.

Our star sighting for the evening was Bill Paxton. He was there doing a Q&A in the same theater and he walked by. He's a super skinny thing. Grandmother, you need to get him to eat some chicken fried steak.

Ok, so, last week was Spring Break so I should have gotten alot of knitting done, right? Umm...yeah.....between the gardening and the dyeing and the movie, I was too tired to get much knitting done. I am almost ready to turn the heel on my RSC sock. Sooo....much.....ribbing....I HATE RIBBING!!!

Our Hancock Fabrics is going out of business and so I had to use my "get out of Lent free" card....and got Lion Brand. I got some Magic Stripes, which I actually like, and a skein of Wool-Ease in Avocado. The color just jumped out at me and I thought they would be great mittens. And that's it.....well, yarn wise. But even then, I only got a mini-craft iron and some iron-on bias tape for some of my mini-quilt patterns I got last weekend.

I have to throw a shout-out to Miss HALEY who found my blog and left me a comment, with no other way to CONTACT HER!!! :-P Haley and I are bosom West Wing buddies so much so that this:

..okay, Haley.....stop....seriously.....a woman your age shouldn't be making out with her computer screen. Remember, Joshua Lyman is FICTIONAL....much to our dismay.

2 comments:

K8 said...

Hehe - he's my favorite character on the West Wing :)

Haley said...

Ohsweetmotherofgod!!! I need to find me a Josh Lyman. I'm just getting around to watching the end of Season 5 and all of season 6. It's amazing how many episodes I still haven't seen. It's like Christmas, but not. So, I got a new phone # e-mail address--I like to be sneaky like that. I still have your #. Be expecting a call from me soon. I need a life update stat!