Movies, movies, movies....
Alright....ya'll know I am a big movie fan so when I saw this on Manda's blog, I had to steal it and make it my own. Most of these I said, "Name just one?", so, I tended to name more than one.
1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times. Harry Potter movies...good for background during crafty weekend with Becky.
2. Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater. Harry Potter, any of them. Hey, you know I am a nerd, alright?
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie. Tommy Lee Jones
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie. Can't think of one off the top of my head. Although, I didn't care for seeing my brother make out with someone on-screen in Primal. (UNT flim)
5. Name a movie you can and do quote from. The Princess Bride!!!
"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"
"Inconceivable!" "Do you know what that word means? I don't think that it means what you think it means."
6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs. The Sound of Music (it's a family requirement) and My Fair Lady
7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with. Sound of Music, My Fair Lady and lots of Disney movies
8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see. Medicine Man, Goonies, Contact, Star Wars 4-6, Spaceballs, Shawshank Redemption
9. Name a movie you own. LOL!!! You're kidding, right?
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. Mandy Moore...I'm a fan all-around
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what? I have seen a few, but can't remember what they were.
12. Ever made out in a movie? Umm.....I plead the fifth.....
13. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten around to yet. Narnia...for one. That is one that I really want to see, but just haven't gotten there yet.
14. Ever walked out of a movie? No
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. I think I cried at Titanic. I cry more at home, with rentals or Lifetime Network, or the last episode of West Wing. Haley and I called eachother sobbing.
16. Popcorn? I enjoy popcorn, but it is not a necessity. I really dig the Milk Duds.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)? I don't go to many in the theaters. I hate going alone and most of us just rent. When I do go, I ususally go with family, unless it's something uber special. Yes, I have plans for Harry Potter 5, in the theaters, at midnight.
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? Wild Hogs. It was cute and entertaining.
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie? Anything but horror. Just doesn't float my boat. I love comedy and action and drama.
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? I can barely remember what I had for lunch yesterday, but I can tell you that I was addicted to Dumbo growing up.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen? Hostel
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? Mating Habit of the Earthbound Human...looks at our mating practices through an "alien" perspective....absolutley HILARIOUS!!
23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen? I watched Silence of the Lambs for the first time in college. I was perfectly fine till the end will all of the darkness. Kinda freaked me out.
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen? Spaceballs