The Movie Meme...and some business....
So, my interview on Friday could not have gone better and I appreciate all of the good thoughts. It's up to the Job Fairy now. I should know by Friday. I congratulated myself by going to my aunt/uncle's house to watch Texas beat he crap outta Stanford. Hopefully tomorrow, I get to watch them beat the crap outta Memphis. But on to fun things!
I stole this from my sassenach homegirl, who stole it from someone else, and so one and so forth.
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie (or get them out of your capacious memory).
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly in the comments, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t.
1. "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!" (Anyone but Tasha on this one!) The Princess Bride, gotten by IrishGal and Da' Purse Ho!
2. "You can say what you want. It's always the guy in my job that ends up doing 18 months in Danbury minimum security prison." The American President - Good job, Nell!
3. "What don't you understand? I found the cure for the fucking plague of the twentieth century and now I've lost it. Haven't you ever lost anything doctor Bronx? Your purse? Your car keys? Well, it's rather like that: Now you have it and now you don't." The Medicine Man - Gotta give props to Miss Knotty. She came up with everything, but the title, so I figured I'd give it to her!
4. "Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made." - Spaceballs - gotten by Miss Knotty and Kerry!
5. "I work harder than God. If He had hired me, He would have made the world by Thursday."
6. "I'm not even supposed to be here. I'm just "Crewman Number Six." I'm expendable. I'm the guy in the episode who dies to prove how serious the situation is. I've gotta get outta here." Galaxy Quest - Another one by Da' Purse Ho!
7. "I was born a poor black child." The Jerk - Good job, Nell! For those who haven't seen The Jerk, think of Steve Martin saying that line back in the day.
8. "You have chosen... wisely." Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Another one by Da' Purse Ho!
9. "Get off my plane!" Air Force One - Another one by Da' Purse Ho!
10. "The funny thing is - on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook." - The Shawshank Redemption - Another one by Da' Purse Ho!