Friday, February 08, 2008

Ugh....TGI-freakin'-F.....

Alright, so since I started working at the bookstore, TGIF doesn't quite have a the same ring to it anymore, but I still dig the sentiment. I am mainly just glad this week is almost over. Let's see....

Monday....get yelled at by a crazy customer (this was verified by other nearby customers and store personnel) for trying to do something she wanted me to do. Like I said, she was crazy.

Tuesday....Knit Night. Yes, some good ol' knitting time. What?!? I sat and knitted for over 2 hours and only did three rows?!? Okay, I should clarify that. I knitted and UNKNITTED for 2 hours and only got 3 rows done. Man, my throat is scratchy tonight....

Wednesday....Wake up for work at 6am....no, wait strike that. "Waking up" assumes that I went to sleep in the first place. Why couldn't I sleep? That would be the viral sinus thing/"The Crud"/"The Plague"/bronchitis "Thing" that attacked me with swift accuracy. This resulted in no knitting getting done and lots of drug intake.

Thursday....Second verse, same as the first....sicky, sicky, no no knitty.....hey, 3:30pm isn't too early to go to bed, right?

Friday...Finally got some sleep and therefore got better and got some knitting done. I am about 1/3 of the way done on the sleeves on my CPH. These few lost knitting days have put me behind, but I am still hopeful to finish in my timeframe which is....

.....TWO WEEKS?!? Oh crap.....well, better get back to the knitting.....

P.S. If your week was bad too (which is has been for everyone I know) check out Shiboopi over at TurtleGirl's blog. I love me some Family Guy.....

4 comments:

Bezzie said...

Oof. The Crud. That sucks.

Yeah my sister regales me with tales of the weird o customers she got in her bookstore days. Yipes.

chemgrrl said...

I guess it was going around. I hope this coming week is better for you.

weezalana said...

Glad you're feeling better!

turtlegirl76 said...

Oooh Bronchitisy crud is the worst! Hope you're feeling much better now!