Sunday, January 28, 2007

General Recap
Well, not much to report on this front. Yes, I have been doing some knitting, but nothing to really report. I have several projects that I have been finishing, including an EZ Baby surprise (which just needs buttons) and some soakers for Miss Elizabeth (which just needs the other "leg" done).

Elizabeth's big brother Noah has his third (I think!) birthday coming up in March, so he is in the works as well. But I am gonna keep quit about it 'cause I know his momma and nana are out trolling my blog! :-P

February is coming up and so are my February Socktopia socks. Where are my January socks you ask? Do not speak of them...they are in time out at the moment....right now it's playing with the Icarus Shawl. I have several naughty projects at the moment.

I would also like everyone to know that I have created a monster. When we got to Kerry's house, after spending the afternoon at Simpatico Yarns, she requested some help with organizing her stash. Ok, Mom, you think I am bad? I have never seen so many needles and so much yarn for someone who has only been knitting 3-4 months. Granted, I probably have 4 times as much yarn, but have been knitting 10 times as long.

I was so proud...I teared up a bit...no, wait, that was from the cats....

1 comment:

Jen Da Purse Ho said...

ahahahaahah. hilarious. :)

that Baby surprise jacket is C-UUUUUUUUUTE!!