Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I have issues...no, wait, I have the whole subscription....

Well, you might have noticed the new digs around here. Just wanted a change...no biggie, right? So, I copy all of the customizations I made into Word and reformatted. Went over the the word doc to recopy all of my stuff...no, wait, where did all of the HTML code go? Yeah, apparently I didn't copy all of it, just the unimportant part!!

Alright, no biggie, I can redo it...it's only 11:00pm. Remember the first rule in composition: Constantly hit the save button. Why don't I listen.... After 90 minutes worth of work, which almost puts me done, I try to access a link in ANOTHER FREAKING WINDOW and it decides to open up the link in my blogger window, clearing out all of the changes I made.

I know, I know....I can only blame myself...but at least I didn't wash my hair with lotion (sorry, Ms. Harlot!)

So, I will eventually have everything back up (RingSurf police, please don't put me in Ring jail!!) and I will have some updates, including new pictures!

Now, it is 12:45am...I am off to get a beer out of the fridge and see if I can quit cursing blogger, itunes, and internet explorer and get some sleep.

'Night

No comments: