Monday, November 13, 2006

Alright, here is the random post for the week!

1. FIRST NAME? Jennifer
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? For once, I don't remember....
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I like it fine...it's other people who can't read it. Hence, why I type everything.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Cajun Turkey Breast
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so....
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This is as close I as I have gotten....but I have tried
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Probably yes.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios...with the occasional Froot Loops
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, but my shoes don't have laces.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Most of the time.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Chocolate Chip
14. SHOE SIZE? 8.5 double wide
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My inability to focus.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Nope.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans, maroon shirt, and socks (shoes off for the night!)
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwhich.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The fan on my computer??
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Kiwi green
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Lavender...outside....a good cup of tea or coffee
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? I dunno......maybe that's why I am single!! :-P
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I can't remember who I stole this from, but sure--it was a knit blogger and I love you all
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Shiner Bock, or Dt. Dr. Pepper during the day
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Football and swimming (yeah, I know)
29. EYE COLOR? blue. the shade changes depending on what I wear
30. HAT SIZE? Regular? I dunno, you think I have a tape measure just because I am a knitter? They all get stolen by the elves who hide my left filp-flop (long story)
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but once I am away from the organic chemicals for a while, maybe I will try contacts again.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Potato chips and peanut butter (seperately, except for Fritos...hmm...Fritos and PB....hey, you should already now I am wierd.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, I guess.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Key Lime Cheescake with Raspberry Topping.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not planning on anyone responding.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See #38
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon, #4 in a series of 6 and counting (GREAT books)
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Fake wood...oh, wait, that's the desk
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Galaxy Quest and 7th Heaven on Tivo.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Rain...laughter...an SnB group
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? I think D.C. is the farthest
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can be both girly girl and severe tomboy all in the same step...oh, and I knit :-P
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Sweetwater, Texas
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nobody. I copied from one of my great friendly knitbloggers!!

No comments: