Friday, October 05, 2007

Picture-less....

Alrighty, so I have been putting off blogging so that I could try to get some pictures, but that entails getting my camera to cooperate. It really needs a new battery and I haven't quite gotten around to looking for one yet. Cameras pretty old, as digital cameras go. Kinda like how people balk when I say my good ol' computer runs on Windows 2000. All I say is that it works about 10,000 times better than my new one that runs on Vista. So, just because I don't have pictures, doesn't mean we can't have some fun still, right??

So I had my first knitting angina the other day. I was knitting on my sock on my lovely new Blondewood Sock Stix.....
Who says we can't have quality pictures!

Yeah, so I know that I am a tight knitter, but still. Luckily, I talked with Lantern Moon and the are lovingly sending me a replacement. Luckily, my sock I am knitting is only on three needles, so there isn't any lull in the knitting.

Last weekend was the DFW Knit out and we all had a blast! Regina and I did a spinning demonstration and had some fun. I won me a lovely bag 'o Plymouth Dreambaby DK which will end up as a few Hats for Alex. The best part....well, one of the best, it was all good.....was that we went out for dinner and drinks and Mi Cocina and the folks next to us were having an interesting "love connection." Regina did a good recap here. Gotta love it.....

3 comments:

Bezzie said...

High tech pictures! Right on! Yeah Vista sucks. I hope they replace your needles!

turtlegirl76 said...

My BiL works for MS and told me not to get Vista. Yeah well, when you get a new dell you don't have much choice. I just got my new laptop today and Vista is kicking my ass. Everything is so small!

chemgrrl said...

Lovely picture! Good thing you weren't trying to show us your knitting. I snapped a Sox stix, too. I just took the whole set back because I figured that it was just the beginning...