Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ok, back from crafty weekend with Becky and we had fun as always. Taught her how to crochet and we made some wonderful coozies. During this time we went to the yarn store, which most of ya'll know is not a good place for me to go. I did get some yarn and am starting on shawl, Icarus, that I have hear good things about, and a little sock yarn. Becky also got some sack yarn and will be attempting her first pair of socks. WOO HOO!!

My lovely Auntie Sarilyn informed me that only members get to comment on my blog. I sort of did this intentionally to keep spammers out, but I assumed (you know what happens when we assume) that there was some way of "requesting" to be a member of my blog. Apparently, I have to request that you be a member of my blog. So, send me an email and I will add you.

I hope that everyone saw Katie and Lew at the UT game this weekend. I was told that they were the ones in UT orange. Sadly, it did not end up as we had hoped, but we will beat them at the Rose Bowl!!! HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!

No comments: