Sunday, September 24, 2006

Happy Sunday everyone!

I trust everyone had a good weekend...and got lots of knitting done! I had crafty weekend with not only Becky, but her mom (whose a potter) and sister (who is working on as a post-doc). We had fun going to LYS and the quilt store. Then we took in the almost-last Texas Ranger game. Yes, we all took our knitting.

Here's an update on my projects...at least the ones I can show you. Some are surprises for people, so forgive me for not putting them on. You will see them eventually!

Here is my Icarus shawl. Not as far as I would like, but chugging along, none the less. I have pinned it out a bit to show detail; some of the irregularities will block out...except for the accidental y.o...or whatever it is! :-)



Here are my Jaywalker socks. I was skeptical when I first started these and considered ripping them out. However, the pattern finally began to come out and I really like it! It's really simple and you don't need to pattern for most of it (i.e. easy to remember).

2 comments:

Wendy said...

The jaywalker looks great (and Icarus will block out fine!). I had to rip mine out because they were built for a 2 year old - just a tad small, but they're back on track!

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Wow- the jaywalker is gorgeous. Thanks for refering me to your blog to see how well the LL does with the pattern.

Very pretty!