Saturday, October 04, 2008

So....much....CRAP!

Okay, so I am done-ish with packing before I leave and, as always, I don't understand why I have so much stuff. It boggles me.

A couple of weeks ago, my mom was down visiting for the PKD walk that we do every year. (Of course I forgot my camera...but I know someone has a picture...more to come.) She brought the pickup and we loaded it up with boxes that I had packed up and we filled it the best we were able. BTW, that first load had my knitting books in it and of course the day after she left I needed to look something up. I now have two large suitcases, two large duffles, 12 boxes, and various bags packed into my car and it still looks like I could be living there (short of the empty closet and dresser).

So here I sit in the "Business Office" at my apartment since my internet-connection apparatus is packed, there is a no wireless. Yeah, I sat at my laptop for 10 minutes trying to figure out why the internet wasn't working. S-M-R-T

Once I get to the Other State and get situated, hopefully, I can get those updates up that I have been promising! Happy knitting!

8 comments:

labknitter said...

Hey Chicky! I need your new address. email me when you get internet back.

JD said...

i can't believe you are moving far away. how far?

don't be a stranger! good luck and living w/ the parents shouldn't be too bad right? :) hehehe. OK isn't so bad is it? I've only been up there a couple of times.

Tasha said...

check in soon - we miss you already.

louboutin Link Exchange said...

The new christian louboutin Brian atwoodcollection has showed that accessories next season were all about a return to the age of innocence.

louboutin Link Exchange said...

cheap christian louboutin Heels which may have looked great on the catwalk and its leggy models, Brian atwood shoesbut would be completely impractical – not to mention passe – for ordinary street wear.

louboutin Link Exchange said...

Christian Louboutin Shoes also used the single,Brian atwood pumps long earring with some of his evening gowns to great effect. Gloves are back, if only just for evenings.

louboutin Link Exchange said...

As was evident in most other collections, sandals were
Brian atwood boots flat, open and strappy.

louboutin Link Exchange said...

For more elegant occasions, the tone-on-tone technique still works,
Brian atwood maniac
with skirt, hose and christian louboutin pumps in the same colour for a sleek finish.