Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday, Monday....da, daaaa....da, da, daaa, da.....

I am starting to get to the point of posting only when I have an FO....which isn't bad right now since I am on a finishing craze.Pattern: Monkey from Knitty
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Sock in Flames
Needles: US1
Mods: 5-row Picot hem, 4 cuff repeats, 9 total, 12 stitch toe

Check out Flaming Monkey #1!!! I have been trying to get better pictures, but it is just not cooperating. No one but knitters understand how hard it is to take a good picture of your own foot. Seriously.... Flaming Monkey #2 is on it's way, almost to the heel. These will go great with Weezalana's Monkey Hooters.....

3 comments:

chemgrrl said...

It looks great! I seem to have gotten bored with my own Monkey. Shame.

Jen Da Purse Ho said...

very very very nice monkeys! :)

Bezzie said...

Great flaming monkeys!

Actually that would make a wonder exclamation the next time I see something I can't believe!

Great flaming monkeys! It's Superman!